Time to continue my blog. This was a very windy day and there were a number of times when I found the canoe corkscrewing and going backwards. I know when you look at the Spot map it will appear that the distance I travelled was small but as I said yesterday, if I could have gone as the crow flies I would have been at the Genesee Bridge much quicker but the river has many curves and bends. I am hoping I might get to Devon tomorrow but we will have to wait and see what the day brings. I did encounter rain today and by the evening it was getting quite chilly.
These sponsors helped to make my canoe trip possible.
You can help me to achieve my goals for this trip in a number of ways: